Haryana Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal

CM Manohar lal khattar

Chandigarh, August 11 – Haryana Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal has directed the officers to immediately inform about the feasibility of Chief Minister’s announcements. He further asked to provide the details of administrative approval of such announcements and to invite tenders for them along with uploading information about the said announcement on the portal.

This information came to light during a review meeting regarding pending matters related to the Chief Minister’s announcements which was presided over by the Chief Minister here today.

During the meeting, the Chief Minister further specified that when the work of formulation of the schemes commences after the announcements have been made, the Administrative Secretaries should step out in the field to review the progress and inform the local public representatives about it.

Disclosing further details, he said that the Central Government has included projects related to Indian National Highways and Railways in infrastructure development plans, hence, land can be acquired for these projects under the new Land Acquisition Act. He further added that land should be acquired for the projects where 70 per cent of the land is available while the remaining 30 per cent should be acquired in the adjoining area so that it can be substituted with private land in future. Its main goal is to complete infrastructure projects. The Chief Minister said that projects of public use should be given priority.

Additional Chief Secretary, Mr. T.C. Gupta, who is looking after the tasks related to implementation of C.M. Announcements, apprised the Chief Minister in the meeting that a total of 8,111 Chief Minister’s announcements have been made between 2014-20, out of which 4,398 announcements have been completed and 2,388 are still in progress. Also, there were 315 declarations, and 1,032 declarations were still pending.

He also informed that 95 per cent of announcements related to Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Department have been completed, while 93 per cent of Public Health Engineering Department and 77.7 per cent of Health Department have been completed. Similarly, the work of announcements related to school education, transport, electricity, public works, development and panchayat, urban local bodies will also be completed within the stipulated time.

In the meeting, Chief Secretary, Mrs. Keshni Anand Arora, Additional Chief Secretary of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Department, Mr. Sanjeev Kaushal, Additional Chief Secretary of Finance Department, Mr. TVSN Prasad, Additional Chief Secretary of Urban Local Bodies Department, Mr. S.N. Roy, Additional Chief Secretary of Health Department, Mr. Rajeev Arora, Additional Chief Secretary of Public Health Department, Mr. Devender Singh, Principal Secretary of Development and Panchayats Department, Mr. Sudhir Rajpal, Principal Secretary, Town and Country Planning Department Mr. A.K. Singh and other senior officers were also present.

Spread the love