Beard makes the personality of a man. Not all men are blessed with good beard growth. Those who are unlucky are figuring out the solutions to grow the beard to make them look handsome, mature and personalised.
One thing to keep in mind is that facial hair growth also depends on your genes. By making an effort and following some skincare tips and adjusting lifestyle changes will result in an increase in the hair growth rate and the fullness of your beard.
Here are 6 home remedies which you can try for growing beard, without spending a lot of money:
- Scrubbing- Many kitchen ingredients are used for skin care and hair purposes. A mixture of olive oil and brown sugar is very good for the beard. Even ground coffee mixed with water or olive oil acts as a natural remedy for facial hair growth.
- Moisturising: Keep your face moisturised whenever you step out of your home. It makes your face clean and opens up your pores.
- Face cleansing: Twice a month cleanse your face which will open your pores and eradicate oil and dirt from your face and will give a space for hair to grow. After cleansing, wash your face with warm water.
- Coconut Oil: A natural ingredient that proves to be best and fitted to all the problems of skin and hair. To extract quicker results, warm the oil a bit and apply with the help of a cotton ball. Leave it for 15 minutes then rinse it off. You can try this method twice or thrice a week.
- Cinnamon: It improves the flow of nutrient-rich blood to the hair follicles. Both have properties that help aid beard growth. To try this method, mix a few tbsp. of lemon juice with ground cinnamon properly and let it rest on your facial hair for 20-30 minutes.
- Amla oil: It works on the beard and moustache as well. It has the power to eliminate flaky skin and give the proper space for the growth of hair.
Also, these tricks which help you make your hair grow healthy:
- Relaxation: Beard will grow quickly when you are relaxed, stress-free. Stress optimises your mind and even affects your blood circulation.
- Diet: Eat properly and consume nutrients from vegetables and fruits which will provide your hair with all the requirements for hair growth.
- Don’t trim your beard for 4-6 weeks until your beard gets fuller. When you trim frequently then the growth gets interrupted.