Conditions are favourable for further advance of southwest monsoon into some more parts of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, remaining parts Chhattisgarh, Odisha &entire West Bengal
Delhi 10 JUN 2021
According to the National Weather Forecasting Centre of the India Meteorological Department:
(Thursday 10 June 2021, TimeofIssue:1630hoursIST, Based on 1430 hours IST Observations)
All India Weather Inference(EVENING)
- Southwest Monsoon has further advanced into some more parts of south Gujarat region,remaining parts of Maharashtra, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh, some parts of south Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and south Odisha, remaining parts of central Bay of Bengal and most parts of North Bay of Bengal today,the10thJune,2021.
- The Northern Limit of Monsoon (NLM) continues to pass through lat. 20.0°N/ Long. 60°E, lat. 20.5°N/ Long. 70°E, Surat,Nandurbar, Betul,Mandla,Bilaspur,Bolangir, Puri,22.5°N/89.5°E, 24.0°N/89.5°E and Baghdogra.
- Conditions are favourable for further advance of southwest monsoon into some more parts of Gujarat,Madhya Pradesh, remaining parts Chhattisgarh and Odisha,entire West Bengal and Jharkhand and some parts of Bihar and east Uttar Pradesh and remaining parts of north Bay of Bengal during next 48hours.
- The cyclonic circulation over Northwest Bay of Bengal extending up to midtropospheric level persists.Under its influence,a low pressure Area is likely to form over Northwest Bay of Bengal & neighbourhood during next 24 hours. it is likely to become more marked during subsequent 24 hours and move westnorthwestwards across Odisha.
- The trough at mean sea level from north Punjab to Northeast Bay of Bengal across south Haryana, south Uttar Pradesh, central parts of Jharkhand,north Odisha extendingupto0.9km above mean sealevel persists.
- The cyclonic circulation over south Uttar Pradesh extending up to 1.5km above mean sealevel persists.
- The offshore trough from north Maharashtra coast to north Kerala coast persists.
- The cyclonic circulation over Central parts of Arabian Sea between 3.1km &5.8 km above mean sealevel persists.
- The trough from the above cyclonic circulation over Central parts of Arabian Sea to Northeast Arabian Sea between 3.1km&5.8km above mean sea level persists.
- The cyclonic circulation over Central Pakistan & neighbourhood between 1.5&2.1 km above .
Formoredetailskindlyvisitwww.imd.gov.inorcontact:+911124631913,24643965,24629798(Service to the Nation Since1875)
KindlydownloadMAUSAM APPforlocationspecificforecast&warning, MEGHDOOT APPforAgrometadvisoryand DAMINI APPforLightningWarning&visitstateMC/RMCwebsitesfordistrictwisewarning.