Media Bulletin- 17-03-2020
- Screening and Management Status:-
|1.||Total No. of samples tested||115|
|1.1||Total No. of patients tested positive till date||1|
|1.2||Total No. of patients tested negative out of (4)||109|
|2.||Symptomatic as on today||14|
|3||Total No. of patients under surveillance as on 16th March, 2020||1187|
***One case of Corona reported positive in State.
***Patient is a resident of Italy. Tracked at Amritsar Airport and admitted in GMC Amritsar.
- Airport & Border Check Post Screening:-
|S. No||Name of Airport/Border Check Post||Number of passengers screened||Number of passengers found symptomatic|
|2||International Airport Mohali||6925||NIL|
|3||Amritsar Wagah/Attari Border Check Post||7472||1|
|4||Gurdaspur, Dera Baba Nanak Check Post||18188||NIL|
|Total Passengers screened||94542
Action Taken by Deptt. of Health, Punjab:-
- Advisory and guidelines issued to all the districts for prevention and management.
- Screening started at both the International Airports (Amritsar & Mohali) and check posts at International Border (Attari/Wagah and Dera Baba Nanak, Gurdaspur)
- Thermal Sensors and Non-contact thermometers available at airports for screening.
- 500 beds in Amritsar and 500 beds in SAS Nagar Quarantine facilities identified.
- 14 passengers under Govt. Quarantine at Amritsar.
- 1077 beds in Isolation Wards and 28 Ventilators identified.
- Control Room at State & District level activated.
- Central Helpline number 104 active.
- Sufficient logistics available at all sites.