An amount of Rs 494 crore has been approved for 320 schemes of the Flood and Drought Relief Board: Chief Minister
Monday January 24th, 2022
Mainly there are three types of sources:
1. ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) – It is found in plants and herbs.
2. DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)- Found in fish and non-vegetarian foods.
3. EPA (Eicosapantoinic Acid)- Also found in fish and non-vegetarian.
Benefits derived from the omega 3 fish oil:
1-Multiple skin benefits
2- Good for heart ailments
3- Auto-immune diseases
4-Beneficial for vision
5- Keeps joints and bones strong.
Benefits we get from the skin:
1. Gives your skin a soft, moisturized, and wrinkle-free look.
2. Keeps skin hydrated.
3. Protects skin from U.V rays
4. Prevents from acne breakouts
Helpful for heart-related diseases:
1. Enables in regulating high blood pressure.
2. HDL is good cholesterol, which helps in improving it.
1. Taking omega 3 decreases the risk of developing autoimmune diseases.
2. Omega 3 is useful in Lupus, Colitis, Arthritis, Psoriasis.
1. Omega 3 maintains the retina healthy by boosting the level of DHA and decreasing blurring of the eyes.
Maintains the joints and bones strong:
1. Keep joints and bones healthy
Points to be remembered:
• Patients dealing with blood sugar levels should avoid it as the blood becomes diluted by having vitamin E daily.
• Patients with low blood should talk with a doctor about omega 3 side effects before taking omega 3.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!