There is no doubt that green tea and coffee do have multiple health benefits. Here is the comparison between both the drinks and its benefits:
Intake of Green tea has approximately no calories, which further improves your metabolism. Consumption of green tea maximizes your body’s overall ability to burn excess fat from your body. On the other hand coffee can make you feel full and increase the speed of your metabolism but, it does not contribute in weight loss.
Black coffee and green tea does not contain any significant amount of calories. Both drinks contain hardly 2 calories per cup.
Benefits of Green Tea
- Green tea contains antioxidants which help in fighting against free radicals. Moreover having any of these over normal milk coffee or tea helps you cut down on sugar which means 100/200 calories is consumed less per cup.
- Green tea is also beneficial for the healthy skin and hair. Antioxidant properties prevent damaged skin and skin aging. In hair it prevents dandruff in the scalp.
- Green Tea helps in controlling the blood pressure. Moreover, the intake of green tea in excess manner can set things wrong.
- Antioxidant properties give you the strength to fight against the Cancer cells developed in the body.
- Another interesting benefit of green tea is it increases the immunity level in the body.
- Drinking green tea before bed helps to maintain the digestive health. Like warm water with honey, green tea gives you the better sleep.
Benefits of Black Coffee
- After having a cup of black coffee, one starts feeling energetic.
- Suffering from health problems, black coffee helps in preventing from liver cancer as well as it helps in fighting for other diseases.
- Type 2 diabetes is part when sugar level fluctuates in the body. Unlike black coffee controls your Type 2 diabetes and cure your health problems.
Conclusion, Both green tea and black coffee has their own significance. But Green tea is preferred more than the Black coffee. And one more point to be noted is that it’s always important to be careful of over consumption however, realizing that too much of anything is never a good idea.