|Total No. of samples tested||124|
|Total No. of patients tested positive till date||2|
|Total No. of patients tested negative||113|
***Two cases of Corona reported positive in State.
***First patient is a resident of Italy. Tracked at Amritsar Airport and is admitted at GMC Amritsar.
*** Second patient belongs to SBS Nagar. Patient was 70-year-old and was already suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension. He was under home quarantine. He reported to Govt Hospital on morning of 18th March with complaint of chest pain. His samples were sent to PGI which were found positive. The cause of death was cardiac arrest on 18th March.
The close contacts and family members of the patient are under surveillance and sampling of family members is being done.
- Airport & Border Check Post Screening:-
|S. No||Name of Airport/Border Check Post||Number of passengers screened||Number of passengers found symptomatic|
|2||International Airport Mohali||7362||NIL|
|3||Amritsar Wagah/Attari Border Check Post||7574||1|
|4||Gurdaspur, Dera Baba Nanak Check Post||18188||NIL|
|Total Passengers screened||95694||8|
- Quarantine facilities have been identified in Amritsar and SAS Nagar.
o 43 passengers from Pakistan are under Govt. quarantine at Amritsar
- Advisory and guidelines issued to all the districts for prevention and management.
- Screening of passengers being done at both the International Airports (Amritsar & Mohali) and check posts at International Border (Attari/Wagah and Dera Baba Nanak, Gurdaspur)
- 2111 beds in Isolation Wards have been identified.
- Control Room at State & District level activated.
- Central Helpline number 104 active.
- Sufficient logistics available at all sites.